March 20th 2020
Dear Dominion Family of Clients and Partners
During this unprecedented time with all that is changing as a result of COVID-19, our hearts and thoughts go out to each and every one of you and your families.
As we turn to our trusted media sources to learn how our personal and professional lives are being impacted, I would like to take a moment to assure you that we are committed to providing continued support to your team during this difficult time.
Effective today we have implemented our business continuity plan. This plan is designed to ensure the safety of our team so they can continue to support your supply chain team.
The plan includes the following:
1. Employees will be operating remotely from home
2. In the event an employee is required to be in the office to complete certain tasks, each employee has been assigned their own designated day to ensure social distancing
3. Our office is now closed to external visitors.
4. We have suspended all business travel. Client meetings/on site business activities will be conducted utilizing a variety of technological alternatives. A representative from Dominion will be contacting you to make the necessary arrangements.
5. Senior Management has set up a COVID team which communicates daily to ensure as events evolve during this time, that we are able to adapt swiftly to maintain our ongoing support to your team
This is an unprecedented time for everyone and over the coming weeks we encourage your team to reach out to us. Rest assured; we will be here for you.
Please be safe and stay healthy
Copyright © 2021 Dominion Customs Consultants - All Rights Reserved.